Tuesday 9 February 2010

Mobile Devices

Guys, I am sure all of us have plentty of mobile devices with out which we can not survive in todays' world: BB, iPhones, iPodes and other portable Mp3 & DVD, Game players, PAD, notebooks. Personally, I seriously can't leave without my iPhone. It is kinda addiction. Why? This small pretty item has everything I need: access to the Internet, music & movies (while travelling on the train to London), camera to capture all best moments of my life, and what mostly important for me - Organiser.


Tell me what do you think about these beautiful personalised portable devices we became obsessed with? Share with me how do you normally use them. Do you have any extra-ordinary experiences? What do think are the distinctive features of mobile technologies in comparison with other Information technologies?

1 comment:

  1. My BB is part of my personality through which I express my identity and interests in fashion. I do have various accessories for my cell phone matching my outfit)) I regularly download TV series on iTunes and spend whole days Twittering and FBin))) Would be happier though if I could have a mobile version of monthly issues of Glamour))

    ReplyDelete